About the Company
Sherwood Truck and Van, part of Guest Group is proud to be the UK’s largest Iveco Dealer Group & Fiat Van Dealer, we have been a family owned and run business for over a century.
The Group now operates out of 13 full service dealerships spanning across the East Midlands, West Midlands, North Wales, Cambridgeshire, Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire and South Yorkshire.
- Paid overtime.
- Increased holiday entitlement with length of service.
- Long service awards.
- Recruitment incentive awards.
- Healthcare scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
6:00pm – 6:00am, Monday to Thursday
46 Basic Weekly Hours
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out routine inspections maintenance service and repairs on franchised and non-franchised marques including trailers to industry standard
- Carry out a wide range of defect repairs.
- Fault diagnosis and rectification using the manufacturer’s computer system and tooling.
- Complete job cards and service sheets using online systems correctly and in line with warranty protocol.
The Successful HGV Technician
- At least 3 years of experience within a similar role.
- Prerequisite NVQ L3 or similar is essential.
- HGV licence desired.
Do you want to work for the largest Iveco and Fiat Van Dealer Group in the UK?
Would you like to join a family owned and run Company with over 100 years trading behind it?
If so then this may be the job for you!