About the Company
Guest Truck and Van, part of Guest Group is proud to be the UK’s largest Iveco Dealer Group & Fiat Van Dealer, we have been a family owned and run business for over a century. The Group now operates out of 13 full service dealerships spanning across the East Midlands, West Midlands, North Wales, Cambridgeshire, Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire and South Yorkshire.
- Paid Overtime.
- Shift Allowance.
- Increased holiday entitlement with length of service.
- Recruitment incentive awards.
- Healthcare scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
Rotational Weekly Shift:
Shift A: 6:00am – 2:30pm, Monday to Friday
Shift B: 1:30pm – 10:00pm, Monday to Friday
40 Basic Weekly Hours
Flexible approach to working hours
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsibility for the efficient running of the workshop and maintaining high levels of productivity.
- Keep up to date with current DVSA Legislation.
- Ensuring the workshop machinery and tools are maintained, thus maintaining a professional workshop environment at all times.
- Install a ‘right first time’ mentality with all technicians.
- Ensure correct diagnosis pathways are taken to minimise downtime.
- Providing technical support when required, during training or MOT testing.
- Ensure team compliance with Manufacturer processes to ensure recording and invoicing accuracy.
- Ensuring good housekeeping and security in the workshop, leading by example.
- Liaise with Service to ensure customers are kept informed and manage any complaints that may arise.
- Prior knowledge of the automotive industry.
- Proven experience of coaching and mentoring staff.
Do you want to work for the largest Iveco and Fiat Van Dealer Group in the UK?
Would you like to join a family owned and run Company with over 100 years trading behind it?
If so then this may be the job for you!