About the Company
Guest Truck and Van, part of Guest Group is proud to be the UK’s largest Iveco Dealer Group & Fiat
Van Dealer, we have been a family owned and run business for over a century.
The Group now operates out of 13 full service dealerships spanning across the East Midlands, West
Midlands, North Wales, Cambridgeshire, Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire
and South Yorkshire.
- Paid Overtime
- Increased holiday entitlement with length of service.
- Recruitment incentive awards.
- Healthcare scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday
40 Basic Weekly Hours
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing job cards & raising invoices in line with works carried out & manufacturer guidelines using Kerridge DMS system, and outside customer authorisation platforms.
- Identifying parts using manufacturer parts identification tools, & booking of parts to workshop job cards using the Kerridge DMS system.
- Answering the telephone & dealing with customer enquiries.
- Dealing with customer enquiries on the Service Reception counter.
- Managing the team of technicians.
- Managing the shifts work load in accordance with customer expectations.
- Create an accurate hand-over data sheet for the following day’s early service shift controller.
- Locking up the site, and setting the alarm system at the end of each shift.
- Organisation skills
- IT Literate
- Experience warranty
- Costing retail cards
- Use of ADP advantageous
Do you want to work for the largest Iveco and Fiat Van Dealer Group in the UK?
Would you like to join a family owned and run Company with over 100 years trading behind it?
If so then this may be the job for you!