About the Company
Sentinel Fleet Management, part of Guest Group is proud to be the UK’s largest Iveco Dealer Group & Fiat Van Dealer, we have been a family owned and run business for over a century.
The Group now operates out of 13 full-service dealerships spanning across the East Midlands, West Midlands, North Wales, Cambridgeshire, Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire and South Yorkshire.
- Increased holiday entitlement with length of service.
- Long service awards.
- Recruitment incentive awards.
- Healthcare scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
42.5 Basic Weekly Hours.
Start and Finish times to be confirmed.
Monday to Friday.
Out of operating hours support for customer breakdowns on a Rota basis.
There is a vacancy for a Maintenance Controller to work as part of the Customer Service Centre team with responsibility for providing a customer focused service controlling maintenance on a range of LGV/HGV vehicles on varying Customer contracts. The role is based at South Normanton Derbyshire.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Working as part of a team the post-holder will need to work alongside colleagues of differing abilities sharing their experience and knowledge to provide customers with a high level of service delivery.
- To ensure that all incoming calls are answered as soon as is reasonably possible and in line with the service centre terms of service.
- To select suitably qualified and equipped suppliers to effect service and repairs, ensuring that the most cost-effective option is used as a first choice.
- To co-ordinate all breakdown and call handling incidents in line with any pre-determined customer SLAs and special procedures.
- To ensure that all incidents are progress-chased through to completion, keeping the customer always informed.
- To maintain individual incident records, noting all updates on R2C.
- To control the maintenance, breakdown, and accident incidents on a varied range of equipment and contracts, which are operated by both internal and external.
- Liaise with Maintenance Control Manager / Fleet Engineers / Contract Managers / Customer on all servicing and MOT requirements ensuring all services & MOT are planned and completed in-line with specific customer and manufacture requirements.
- To ensure all maintenance record are kept up to date through our supplier portal.
- Ensure all procedures are adhered to and report all incidents of non-compliance.
- To cover out of operating hours support for customer breakdowns leasing with both the customer and supplier to ensure all incident are progressed through to completion.
- To ensure that the workplace maintains a tidy and professional image.
- Experience in the motor vehicle industry including compliance would be advantageous but full training will be given to right candidate.
- Experience of working in a fast paced and demanding customer environment, with a flexible approach towards meeting the needs of the customer
- Self-motivated and able to communicate clearly in both verbal and written formats
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision and be a team player
- Well organised, taking ownership of tasks and being able to work to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications – an understanding of Maintenance Management Systems would be advantageous
Do you want to work for the largest Iveco and Fiat Van Dealer Group in the UK?
Would you like to join a family owned and run Company with over 100 years trading behind it?
If so then this may be the job for you!